The team has worked on many little things that matter much, just so that our users have a great experience while they work.
- Investigation log: We have enhanced our investigation log so that we trace the issue right where it happened within no time.
- Admin users can be distinguished with the yellow highlight along with the setting appearing as an admin setting.
3. Application rejection reasons are searchable: While rejecting an applicant, if you have a long list of rejection reasons; search it in the “search reason” tab instead of scrolling.
4. Org units attachments added to the org units in setting can be viewed in the application module.
5. Identifying profiles coming from Employees as referrals and Staffing Partners is simpler. Just look out for the icons as in the screenshot below.
6. Hiring managers can now mark requisitions when positions are fulfilled internally and add the employee name as well.
7. Longer requisition titles can now be viewed completely by clicking and staying on them
8. Offers tracker csv now has applicant email and contact number as well.
9. Recruiters can now see the Eval feedback form instruction on feedback form selection and view it so that the right feedback form is selected.
10. Role restrictions (4001 & 2008) for offer tracker editing and visibility now behave right as expected.