Now you can have the best of both worlds, assessment as well as recruitment. We have upgraded ourselves and have assessment integration capability with Mettl as assessment provider.
If you are already using the Mettl Assessment platform for setting up online assessments or plan to take it up, you need not worry how assessments would reflect in MyNextHire. We would seamlessly integrate both Mettl and MyNextHire and you will be able to set up assessments right from MyNextHire.
How to do that?
A) Mettl: Create the assessments logging into Mettl as you do currently.
B) MyNextHire: The created assessments will be visible in MyNextHire for recruiters to schedule them for the appropriate requisition and candidates.
1. Go to the applications module, then the candidate and click on Evaluate tab.
2. Click on +Add under Online Assessments heading and it will pop up the Schedule Assessment page.
3. Select the assessment from the drop down menu. Then select the appropriate schedule and Schedule the assessment.
4. On Schedule the assessment will reflect and the candidate will receive test notification and the other details.
5. On completion of the assessment by the candidate, the result will be reflected in the assessment.
2. Now any candidate who is rejected will be clearly indicated on the primary information page so the recruiter stays informed. Clicking on it will show more details about the rejection and the recruiter can appropriately decide the next course of action.
3. From our previous release, interviewers and applicants will now be able to block their calendar even when the interview is scheduled from the system. The email notification sent will have a Generate ICS link to save. Our Add from Calendar feature still works as is in addition to this.
4. For our users who have subscribed for video interviews can now see interview recordings even as a part of previous feedback on the eval feedback form.
We’ll be back with more updates in the next release.
For any questions on how it works and details our Customer Success team will be happy to set up a call with you and help. Refer our User Manual for a step-by-step guide.